CUT HR Department is constantly evaluating the need for new staff to join us and be part of our growing team.
We periodically evaluate the need for new staff to join us and be part of our growing team.
Even if your position is not advertised as vacant send us an open application. We will get in touch if a suitable vacancy comes up.
Click on the Job Title below to expand the information about the role.
Onshore based Mechanical/Hydraulic Workshop Technician on a permanent basis required to prepare, test and maintain Diamond Wire Cutting Systems, assets and all associated equipment.
- ONC/ HNC/ City & Guilds/ Apprenticeship/ Time served in suitable hydraulic engineering/ mechanical engineering discipline.
- High standard of practical application and knowledge of hydraulics along with standard engineering skills.
- Able to assemble, test and maintain hydraulic systems components and according to engineering instructions/technical manuals.
- NFPC/BFPA/CETOP Hydraulic certified training.
- B2 Counterbalance Forklift licence.
- Overhead/Gantry crane training certificate.
- Understanding of industrial electrical systems.
- Fabrication skills with MIG/TIG welding experience.